We are always seeking committed and talented individuals looking to join Alamo Mental Health Group. During the course of the year there may be openings that arise in clinical and administrative areas. We welcome qualified applicants who want to be a part of our group's staff.
We will list position openings as they come available. If you are interested in applying for an administrative position with Alamo Mental Health Group, download our application form below and fax it to Diane Castillo at (210) 614-8165, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a Texas-licensed and board-certified/board-eligible psychiatrist, a Texas-licensed psychiatric nurse clinical practitioner, licensed psychologist, licensed clinical social worker, or a licensed professional counselor looking to be a part of Alamo Mental Health Group, contact Michael G. Castillo, Ph.D., at (210) 614-8400. ext. 302, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
PRIVATE PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY IN SAN ANTONIODescription :
Alamo Mental Health Group is seeking a full-time BC/BE psychiatrist to join our multi-disciplinary group practice.Requirements :
- This private practice opportunity allows one to set their own hours, pursue areas of interest, and maintain complete control in managing their practice.
- We are the largest private mental health group practice in San Antonio, with more than 20 years presence in the city’s medical community with extensive referral sources.
- Our group is currently composed of four psychiatrists, four Ph.D. level psychologists, and five master’s level psychotherapists.
- Ours is a collegial and professionally stimulating practice environment.
- We assist in getting on insurance panels and provide a high level of support to allow one to establish and maintain a successful private practice.
- Alamo Mental Health Group is in an excellent location, just minutes from medical center area. Our office is also strategically located 10-15 minutes from Downtown San Antonio with quick access to and from all major highways within the city.
- Call or reply with CV to Michael Castillo, Ph.D.,
- Phone: 210)562-2552. Fax 210)614-8165,
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org